Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tell It WOC Speak April Carnival Up

The third installment of the 'Tell It WOC Speak' blog carnival is up, and thanks again to Renee for all of her hard work putting this together on the dedicated site for it to showcase the work of WOC bloggers.

The apropos theme this month is Voices Have Power.

It's past time as women of color bloggers to realize that we need to use our individual and collective voices to speak truth to power and stand up to injustice and intolerance.

Take some time to surf over to the site and check out some wonderful writers. Yeah, you know I made sure I submitted some posts, too. I think it's important enough for me to do so, and it introduces my writing to people that may not have discovered my blog.

If you want to be a part of the May 15 WOC Speak Carnival get cracking now and submit those posts for the next installment.

No comments: