Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day, Peeps!

For those of you in a relationship on a day in which we celebrate all things romantic, I salute you people who have been fortunate enough to find it.

For me however romance has been as tough to find as an unburned LeBron James Cavalier jersey inside the state of Ohio or the Cleveland city limits.

I'm not hatin' on y'all who are in loving relationships.   I just envy you folks who have found the loves of your lives or have found people that love you for the moment.

While I have many talents and abilities I'm blessed with,  love and relationships are one of the things that haven't worked out so well for me in my life.

But one of the things I factored in to my transition decision was the possibility that I could end up alone or there would be long droughts between relationships.   But I've been wandering in the dating Sinai for so long the Israelites passed me a few times on their way to the Promised Land and shook their heads.

Maybe it will get better, maybe it won't.   We'll see.

At any rate, Happy Valentines Day people.   May your relationships be long, healthy and happy ones until death do you part. 







No comments: