Sunday, June 05, 2011

And Y'all Think I'm Being Hard On Your Azzes...

When I call y'all out about being not being cognizant of the vanilla flavored privilege that you operate with and how you consistently do the same clueless crap over and over again, note that I'm not the only African descended person saying this.

I'm just one of the few who is bold enough to say it and put it in writing.  

Inside the African descended community our frustrations in dealing with white privilege is one of the conversations about whites that we have with each other on a regular basis.  


Peep this post on some of the stuff Moni tells y'all about on the regular.






1 comment:

emily said...

Nope, you're not the only one, Moni...I read this post not long ago.

http://www.angryblacklady.com/2011/05/15/an-open-letter-to-white-liberals-my-frank-opinions-on-race/