Saturday, October 22, 2011

2012 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Nominees Announced

The 2012 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominee class has been named and for me there is one notable absence in the fact my fave group Chic, after being on the list for several years is not on it.

The nominees were announced on September 27 and while I'm not happy about Chic once again being shut out of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for another year I am pleased that Donna Summer once again was deservedly nominated.along with Rufus with Chaka Khan, the Spinners and War.

Well, since I spilled who some of the nominees are, here's the full list.  

The inductees will be announced when balloting is completed and tabulated at a later date.

Beastie Boys
The Cure
Donovan
Eric B. and Rakim
Guns 'N Roses
Heart
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Freddie King
Laura Nyro
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rufus with Chaka Khan
The Small Faces/The Faces
The Spinners
Donna Summer
War



No comments: