Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Hit Counter's 5th Anniversary

Today marks the 5th anniversary of the day that I installed a hit counter on this blog and yes, there's a story behind it.

I'd just celebrated TransGriot's first blogiversary and was curious to find out exactly how many people were reading my nascent blog.  

It happened to be King Day 2007 when I finally got around to doing so and once I did install it I was startled to discover I was getting 400 people a day visiting it.

From that day forward I stepped up my blog writing game in quality and the frequency of how often I post here at TransGriot and it has thankfully paid off. 


I get almost ten times the number of people visiting now on a daily basis as I did on January 17, 2007. At the time I compiled this anniversary post I've had a total of 3,309,654 people surf by or continue to check with me and see what I and my guest posters have to say about a wide variety of subjects including trans ones.

And I thank you readers for continuing to stop by my cyberhome to do so. 



No comments: