Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Happy Birthday Leona!

It's not yet May 4th on my side of the International Date Line, but it's getting close for my TransGriot readers on the western side of it.

One of those people on the western side of it who is someone I have much respect for in the international trans activist community and I have the happy coincidence of sharing the month of May for our birthdays.  

Leona is someone I have long admired as a human right warrior and all around cool person.  To discover we share the same birthday month adds to that.

I don't get to celebrate mine until Friday, but I couldn't let today pass without giving her a TransGriot happy birthday shout out.

I hope and pray it's a wonderful and peaceful day full of blessings for you and may you have many more.

No comments: