Saturday, March 09, 2013

2nd Annual Black Transmen Conference Schedule

Black Transmen, IncIt's getting closer to the March 13-17 dates for the second annual Black Transmen, Inc Conference in Dallas.  I'm getting more excited about being there as we draw closer to my Wednesday travel departure date from my end of I-45 for it.

I have the honor of being the first transwoman keynote speaker for this rapidly growing event and I get the bonus of seeing Kylar, Louis, Kye and some of my other favorite trans men in the community and meet others for the first time. 

Also looking forward to meeting and greeting many of you in the transmasculine and transfeminine community that I get to chat with on Facebook or trade Twitter tweets with.

This conference keynote that happens on March 15 will be the first time I've ever done one inside the borders of my home state and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm also looking forward to checking out some of the informative seminars and discussions that will be part of this event.   There will be pageants as part of this event as well. 

For those of you in the Dallas area you may want to head to the Hilton Double Tree Campbell Center and check out all the exciting activity that will be happening there.
  

No comments: