Monday, October 27, 2014

Panel Discussion At HCC Northline

You know the old saying about when life hands you lemons, make lemonade?  And I'd consider a lemon situation what I was dealing with prior to Wednesday.

In the middle of that drama I received an invitation from Marie Angel Hernandez to take part in a trans* panel discussion on the HCC Northline Campus. Since I needed something else to focus on besides my own troubles, I'm accepting that invitation.
 
North Line openingIt's taking place at 1 PM in Room 115 on the HCC Northline Campus  . Address is 8001 Fulton St.  And yes, in case you're wondering, it's at the northern terminus of the MetroRail Red Line.

So yes, looking forward to a wonderful conversation with the students of HCC Northline and my fellow panelists.

Should be fun, and hope you will join me there to watch it.

No comments: