Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Aisha!

Today happens to be the birthday of one of the people I admire and go into fangirl  mode when I'm in her and her lovely spouse's presence.

And yep, she's warrants a TransGriot birthday shoutout.

I'm talking about the fabulous Aisha Moodie-Mills, who you can hear along with Danielle on their Politini show. which broadcasts on Thursday's at 8 PM EST on blis.fm   

You can also see Aisha  and her spouse on various news and cable outlets like the Melissa Harris Perry Show and countless others adding her insightful commentary on various current events and looking stylish while doing so.

And I wanna be just like her when I grow up.

Happy birthday Aisha!   May it be filled with abundant blessings and continued success in the New Year!.

No comments: